THE BEST OIL FILTER WRENCH
FOR YOUR 2007 - 2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA
Your Toyota Tundra oil change just got a whole lot easier
- Professional grade forged construction - Won't crack or bend like the other oil filter wrenches on the market
- Perfect fit for your Tundra - Won't get stuck on the oil filter housing eliminating the hassle of prying it off
- More contact area - Won't damage the filter housing by slipping due to poor design or construction
- High quality anodized finish protects the aluminum - Won't chip or scratch like paint
- Save money and know the job was done right by doing it yourself
- Guaranteed to fit and will last the life of your vehicle
- Don't buy a cheap imitation, get your quality Motivx Tools oil filter wrench today
FITS THESE TOYOTA TUNDRAS
2007-2016 5.7L V8 Tundra
2010-2016 4.6L V8 Tundra
2014 4.0L V6 Tundra
FREE USA SHIPPING & RETURNS
“Perfect fit for my 2007 Toyota Tundra oil filter housing.”
“I had a knock off wrench that I used on my 2010 tundra and that thing was hell to use. It would get stuck on the filter housing and I would have to pry it off . This wrench slides right on and off and works 100 times better .” –Will M.
“Worked great for doing an oil change on my 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L. Fits the cartridge cap well. I can see this tool working for me for a very long time with no trouble” –Carey L.
“Worked great on 2013 toyota tundra.” –AC
“Fits my 2008 tundra.” –Nick
WHY YOU NEED THE MOTIVX TOOLS OIL FILTER WRENCH FOR YOUR TUNDRA
Tundra Cartridge Style Oil Filter
Traditional Canister Style Spin-On Oil Filter
The big difference between changing the oil on your Tundra and most other vehicles is the style of oil filter it uses. The traditional spin-on style filter is self contained whereas the filter on your Tundra is not. The Tundra filter is retained and sealed within an aluminum or plastic housing which must be removed to replace the filter during your oil change. These housings can be very difficult to remove without the proper tool and damage can result.
Aluminum Oil Filter Housing
Plastic Oil Filter Housing
The Tundra oil filter housing retains the oil filter, is screwed onto the engine, and seals with an "O" ring to prevent leaks. These housings can become extremly tight and this is where it is very important to have a propper fitting, good quality oil filter wrench to prevent breaking the housing.
Oil Filter Wrench Tab Engagement
The Motivx Tools oil filter wrench perfectly fits the 64mm top ring (ok it's actually 64.16mm) and doesn't need to be pried off like many others on the market. The lower portion of the wrench extends down to lock into the tabs for a very secure fit.
Let us help you save money and give you the confidence you need to change your own oil with the right tools.
Free USA Shipping & Returns