$ 22.95 $ 27.60
1) Unscrew the plastic cap from the bottom of the oil filter housing to expose the drain valve.
2) Thread the oil drain tool into the threaded port that was exposed by removing the plug.
3) Direct the end of the drain hose into your oil drain pan or container.
4) Tighten the black ring on the tool which activates the spring loaded valve inside the oil filter housing and starts the flow of oil.
5) Once the housing is drained remove the tool and continue with the oil change as you normally would.
Model # MX2340
Body Material: Heavy duty nylon
Hose Material: PVC hose
Hose Length: 36"
Vehicle Connection: Threaded
Warranty: 1 year
Made in: Taiwan
Call 833-466-8489 from 9am - 5pm PST Mon-Fri and talk to a REAL LIVE PERSON. Or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond promptly.
Drain tool worked as advertised, don’t know how long it will last as it is mostly plastic
Works great, can't wait to change my oil again.