THE BEST OIL FILTER WRENCH
FOR YOUR 2007 - 2016 TOYOTA SIENNA
Your Toyota Sienna oil change just got a whole lot easier
- Professional grade forged construction - Won't crack or bend like the other oil filter wrenches on the market
- Perfect fit for your Sienna - Won't get stuck on the oil filter housing eliminating the hassle of prying it off
- More contact area - Won't damage the filter housing by slipping due to poor design or construction
- High quality anodized finish protects the aluminum - Won't chip or scratch like paint
- Save money and know the job was done right by doing it yourself
- Guaranteed to fit and will last the life of your vehicle
- Don't buy a cheap imitation, get your quality Motivx Tools oil filter wrench today
FITS THESE TOYOTA SIENNAS
2007-2016 3.5L V6 Sienna
2011-2013 2.7L 4cyl Sienna
FREE USA SHIPPING & RETURNS
“Not much to say, this did the job perfectly on my 2011 Sienna LE V6." Scott
“If you have a Toyota Sienna and are a DIY (change your own oil) ....don't be stupid ....like me ...and struggle for years removing the filter housing with some cheap, crappy tool. Pony up the dough and buy this filter wrench ...fits like a glove and effortlessly removes the oil filter housing. Doesn't bind up on the filter housing either.” -Mao
“worked great on my 2014 toyota sienna”–KC.
“It fits my 2015 Toyota Sienna”–LP
"This tool is solid and worked perfect on my 2007 Sienna." -AF
WHY YOU NEED THE MOTIVX TOOLS OIL FILTER WRENCH FOR YOUR SIENNA
Sienna Cartridge Style Oil Filter
Traditional Canister Style Spin-On Oil Filter
The big difference between changing the oil on your Sienna and most other vehicles is the style of oil filter it uses. The traditional spin-on style filter is self contained whereas the filter on your Sienna is not. The Sienna filter is retained and sealed within an aluminum or plastic housing which must be removed to replace the filter during your oil change. These housings can be very difficult to remove without the proper tool and damage can result.
Aluminum Oil Filter Housing
Plastic Oil Filter Housing
The Sienna oil filter housing retains the oil filter, is screwed onto the engine, and seals with an "O" ring to prevent leaks. These housings can become extremly tight and this is where it is very important to have a propper fitting, good quality oil filter wrench to prevent breaking the housing.
Oil Filter Wrench Tab Engagement
The Motivx Tools oil filter wrench perfectly fits the 64mm top ring (ok it's actually 64.16mm) and doesn't need to be pried off like many others on the market. The lower portion of the wrench extends down to lock into the tabs for a very secure fit.
Let us help you save money and give you the confidence you need to change your own oil with the right tools.
Free USA Shipping & Returns