THE BEST OIL FILTER WRENCH
FOR YOUR 2010 - 2016 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Your Toyota 4Runner oil change just got a whole lot easier
- Professional grade forged construction - Won't crack or bend like the other oil filter wrenches on the market
- Perfect fit for your 4Runner - Won't get stuck on the oil filter housing eliminating the hassle of prying it off
- More contact area - Won't damage the filter housing by slipping due to poor design or construction
- High quality anodized finish protects the aluminum - Won't chip or scratch like paint
- Save money and know the job was done right by doing it yourself
- Guaranteed to fit and will last the life of your vehicle
- Don't buy a cheap imitation, get your quality Motivx Tools oil filter wrench today
FITS THESE TOYOTA 4RUNNERS
2010 - 2016 4.0L V6 4Runner
FREE USA SHIPPING & RETURNS
“I own a 2012 toyota 4runner and this filter wrench worked perfectly. Dont waste your time like I did with one of those auto parts store knockoff cap wrenches that doesn't fit right. Get this and save yourself time and frustration. I should have ordered this when i bought the vehicle.” -EH
“Fits perfect on my 2013 toyota 4runner. No problems and solid construction.” –Ryan Y.
“Works great on a 2015 4Runner” –Slick
“Works great, will save around 40 dollars a oil change.” –Elwin B.
“Heavy duty and really well made! Makes the oil change even easier.” –Mahmud A.
WHY YOU NEED THE MOTIVX TOOLS OIL FILTER WRENCH FOR YOUR 4RUNNER
4Runner Cartridge Style Oil Filter
Traditional Canister Style Spin-On Oil Filter
The big difference between changing the oil on your 4Runner and most other vehicles is the style of oil filter it uses. The traditional spin-on style filter is self contained whereas the filter on your 4Runner is not. The 4Runner filter is retained and sealed within an aluminum or plastic housing which must be removed to replace the filter during your oil change. These housings can be very difficult to remove without the proper tool and damage can result.
Aluminum Oil Filter Housing
Plastic Oil Filter Housing
The 4Runner oil filter housing retains the oil filter, is screwed onto the engine, and seals with an "O" ring to prevent leaks. These housings can become extremly tight and this is where it is very important to have a propper fitting, good quality oil filter wrench to prevent breaking the housing.
Oil Filter Wrench Tab Engagement
The Motivx Tools oil filter wrench perfectly fits the 64mm top ring (ok it's actually 64.16mm) and doesn't need to be pried off like many others on the market. The lower portion of the wrench extends down to lock into the tabs for a very secure fit.
Let us help you save money and give you the confidence you need to change your own oil with the right tools.
Free USA Shipping & Returns